Moisturizing Skin Care Salve + more great skin care options!
Moisturizing Skin Care Salve nourishes and repairs the skin, bringing life to your body's largest organ.
This salve's benefits are numerous:
- Great for rejuvenating tired skin
- Helps bring down inflammation of bruises
- Helps with acne, blemishes
- Perfect for moisturizing dry skin
- Great first aid salve, helping mend broken skin
Moisturizing Skin Care Salve is gently infused with herbal oils of comfrey leaf, arnica flower, yarrow, chickweed, and calendula flowers in a natural base of extra virgin olive oil and hemp seed oil. The Salve is blended in smooth organic beeswax and includes the essential oils of cooling peppermint and nurturing lavender oil. Preserved in all natural grapefruit seed extract and neem oil.
Also try our Soothing Detoxifying Clay Mask:
Soothing Detoxifying Clay Mask is a four part mixture of absorbent and detoxifying clays and roots. After application, the skin will feel rejuvenated and clear.
- Moroccan Clay acts as a drawing agent, pulling impurities from the skin's pores.
- Bentonite Clay helps absorb impurities, and helps improve circulation.
- Activated Charcoal is very absorbent, binding to toxins and removing them from the skin.
- Turmeric root powder contains the antioxidant curcumin, to help combat skin aging.
Mix 1tsp of powdery product with clean water to form a mud mask.
Apply to a small area of skin and rub in.
Let stand for 20 minutes, allowing the ingredients to absorb and pull toxins from the skin.
Wash with soap and warm water, thoroughly rinsing the mud mask from the skin.
Personal testimony: This product effectively pulls out the poisonous oil and resin from blistering poison ivy, sumac and oak rashes, speeding up the healing process.
Another great skin care option:
Choose from our favorite selection of essential oils:
- Tea Tree
All essential oils are bottled in 1 oz glass vials with dropper dispenser.
All essential oils are 100 percent therapeutic grade - no artificial fragrances or fillers!
*We do not compromise purity with essential oils; therefore, the scientific name and country of origin is marked for each variety. Essential oils are used for medicinal purposes in aromatherapy and topically on the skin. We do not provide guidance on ingestion/dosages, leaving that determination up to the individual.